Dog Park Play with Sue Sternberg A workshop on off-leash, safe-play
Join us for an evening with Sue Sternberg,renowned dog behavior expert, to discuss the benefits of off-leash dog parks and how to avoid the drama.
Through the use of extensive video footage of dog-dog interactions dog owners and enthusiasts will learn:
- how to create a safe and healthy experience for your dog
- when a dog-dog interaction becomes no fun and unsafe
- what social conflict looks like
- how best to create socialization opportunities
This is also a great educational opportunity for dog professionals that are managing off-leash, dog-dog interactions; trainers in puppy classes, daycare attendants, dog walkers and those working with dogs in urban areas.
Price: $55 per person. Have a group of 5 or more? Enjoy 15% off the ticket price.
Questions? email email@example.com
- Date: Friday, May 24th
- Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Location: Conference Center, 2700 S Taylor Street, Arlington, VA 22206
- Price: $55.00
- The event is currently full. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be on the waitlist.